Tuesday, March 29, 2011

all along the watchtower.

hey, boys & girls.

I apologize for not posting in yeons, but what can you do! My wonderous Sarah lappie has more or less died an unpleasant death, or should I say is pretty badly crippled as of right now - its in denial that it has a hard drive. hopefully my darlingboy can do something about it and make it live again, but I don't really have my fingers crossed too tightly. I have the worst luck.

Today I had my biology lab final, and I was pretty saddened by it. I'm going miss giggling over dead rats and frogs and grasshoppers with my labmates, they were a delight this semester. It was the best of times. Hopefully someday in my studies I'll get to take another laboratory course, I really enjoy the hands on aspect of it. And, well, I just plain like looking inside stuff, I know thats kinda creepy and gross, but its so interesting seeing how everything works! The body is such a brittle, delicate thing when you get down to it. Frightens meee.

The last few weekends have been far too much fun, lots of drunken chats and love and being silly with the gang. A lot of it is pretty fuzzy, honestly, but I remember coming out of the blurriness with a big ol' smile on my face and thats good enough for me.

I don't really have too much to say right now (as you might've been able to discern from my inability to speak proper English and my vagueness towards all manners of life), so I shall stop here for now. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still very much alive, and very much well. I can only hope that when I crawl from the dark, dank abyss that is threatening to consume my life for the next four or so weeks that I shall feel the sunshine on my face. Damn you, school. Damn you winter.

But the rest of you get my love.


XO

2 comments: