Sunday, March 6, 2011

are you human?

Another lovely weekend spent with my lovely friends. Friday we hit up Mullock House for exactly what I wanted after my hellishly stressful week - a sloppy, silly night full of awesome music, dancing, hugs and delicious food. I passed out in my friend Daniel's bed like a happy, drunken baby and woke up to a day of pretending it was summer with 10am outdoor beers and wandering around parks with two of my favorite boys.

I followed that up with two days of lazing around with one of other favorite boys reading and studying. Tonight the boyfriend & myself left the cozy confines of our underground lovenest for bookshopping and delicious food.

At the end of this weekend - which turned out to be lovely, stressfree, productive, and comfortable as anything - I could really not be happier. Its time like this that remind me how lucky I am to have the life I do, and to have the people in it that make it so very sunny. Thanks, friends & lovers <3

I decided to take the summer semester at MUN, as well. Its either go to school or have a shitty job, and at least taking classes I won't have my soul hollowed out by a minimum wage job. In the meantime, I get to stress about this semester and try not to think about my Centre for Nursing Studies application, which I am hoping is in loving, considerate hands.

I am in the process of writing a short story now, an odd thing for me. I don't usually write, well, anything. I am also working on another mysterious short piece (SARAH) which I'm hoping will reach completion by tomorrow at the very latest. I am way past my deadline.

That is all for tonight. I am off to sprawl out on my couch like a comfy, happy cat and finish reading "The Divine Ryans" by Wayne Johnston, which so far is actually really enjoyable.

XO

3 comments:

  1. Aw, icu two cuties on a date.

    This weekend was the BEST! The perfect amount of group nonsensical fun + heart to hearts + lazy alone time + LOVE. Fantastic.

    P.S. I think I'm going to move on to my second mysterious short piece - with your blessing of course! I'm sooo excited for this TSP (top secret project, not teaspoon haha).

    I will come visit very soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like teaspoons. Write as many as you want, I am ready to move forward to my second one as well. *sinister laugh* We are the coolest. I hope you visit soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top secret?! Aw you guys are cute.

    What classes do you plan on doing Sierra?

    ReplyDelete