Tuesday, May 24, 2011

princess leslie feist of canada


Daniel Tobin & I have too much fun together. Our friendship is like crack - we can't get enough of it and when we're away from each other for more than a day at a time we go through some serious withdrawal. Last night we got together for an adventure of mass proportions, that included so much food I'm amazed I can stand up today (pork chops, mashed potatoes, cheesecake, popsicles, popcorn, followed by a spontaneous second supper and drinks at Jungle Jim's). During our time together, he introduced me to a beautifully magnificent documentary that I am making everybody watch, as a requirement for maintaining my friendship.

The documentary is titled "Look at What the Light Did Now", which is about the beautiful Ms. Leslie Feist and the process she went through in creating the album and the tour for her album "The Reminder". And may I just say, it made me both ashamed and sad that I have not seen her live yet. She worked with an artist to create this intense shadow imagery for her live shows that just took my breathe away, and the scenes of Feist in her GORGEOUS home recording her album were so very delightful. You should see her house! Its like she lives in a fairytale. She seems like the sweetest person alive, and I want to be her best friend.


WATCH IT OMFG.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment