Thursday, May 26, 2011

the boy who could explode

I'm having the most distracted, headachy, tired ol' time in the library today. I've been half-assedly studying chemistry (which is shameful, considering I have an exam TOMORROW) and reading words new and old by friends and strangers alike.

I actually posted things on my deviantART account for the first time in about 2 and 1/2 years, and I was surprised that people are still watching me and remember that I exist. Its nice to be remembered. That site is so weird - its like a time capsule of my entire attempt of being artistic since the age of 13 or so, and there are things both embarrassing and beautiful. I am sad I don't have all my old notes and journal entries, I should've kept them, though I would probably cringe at some of the things I've said and done in the past. I cringe at things I did a week ago, even.

What's everybody else doing today? Is anybody as bored and lazy as I am today? If I could be doing anything right now, I'd want to crawl under about 3 blankets on my couch and watch a movie, with snacks and tea.

How about you guys?


XO

1 comment:

  1. I am so tired and headachey today! I had to drag myself from bed today and have been popping ibuprofen every few hours. I could go to bed right now!

    ReplyDelete