Wednesday, May 25, 2011

road to somewhere

I had a very long chemical day today, with the funnest lab ever this afternoon - so many fun colors and interesting smells! Now I am heading home to make some delicious food for my beautiful friends, and maybe watch some Arrested Development (I've seen it a thousand times, but I am addicted, really... its the best show ever to just throw on no matter what you're doing).

In other news - anybody remember me bitching about wanting to start a poetry blog? I'm sure I did so within the last five days or less. Well, I did it! And I have some of my old poetry chums on board and liking the idea so I am pleased. Also, very pleased with how the layout turned out - I made the banner myself, ain't it purdY? Hopefully I can keep up with the challenge of having two blogs, I've heard its pretty daunting. But we'll see! Still sorting out everything for it, but I'll be posting my own poetry and other poetry related stuff, and anybody is welcome to send me things to post - the details are all there if anybody is curious.

Now, I must scurry home. I love you all.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment