Sunday, May 29, 2011

young woman stranded on headache island

I've had the worst headache ever for what feels like weeks. Methinks I'm dehydrated, but somedays I drink about 7 glasses a water and my brain still ends up feeling like painful squish! What's a girl to do?

Its been an interesting weekend, I haven't been overly productive in the least, really. Fell behind on work for certain. Today I went for a sunshine-filled walk with my friend Allan down to the house of another friend. Six of us went and played in the park. Then I came home and made a grand supper of root vegetables and pork chops for my sweetheart & I, while listening to "Goo" by Sonic Youth and "Let It Die" by Feist. There was wine involved. It was lovely.

What's on the schedule for this week? Theres a Joey home. I have to start studying chemistry again as though my life depended on it. I need to study anthropology, catch up on my readings for all my classes. Sigh. The life of a student. Particularly one with a perpetual headache.

I need a new book to read. Any suggestions?

Thats all for now. Love, honeys. And more love.

2 comments:

  1. You need a new book to read!? Didn't I leave you guys like 15? Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finished most of them, and the ones I haven't read yet I'm not in the mood for right now. I've also acquired like 15 more books since then at the book fair and yet I'm still at a loss! Haha.

    ReplyDelete