Thursday, June 9, 2011

make up your mind

So I passed my entrance exam for Eastern College, though calling it an "exam" makes it sound much more threatening than it really was... 30 multiple choice questions on basic English comprehension, and math stuff that included questions such as "What is 50% of 20?". Seriously? It was more fun than stressful. So after I get my criminal record check completed, I'm in! Hooray! Now to get on that.

Tonight I am having an epic study party of one. My second chemistry exam is tomorrow, so I be all like EEK because the thought of that frightens me deeply. I am comforted by the fact that afterwards I can just come home and sleep til Monday if I so wish it.

This weekend, I have epic plans - for doing NOTHING. Seriously, such a stressful week, I just want to sit on my couch in my pink plaid pajamas with movies I've watched 1000 times and catch up on work, and drink copious amounts of tea. So if you want my love, I'll be in my little blue underground haven! Come find me!


XO

2 comments:

  1. I'm hitting you up for a study date at some point, it's the only time I plan on leaving my house the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do it! Bring PJs <3 hehe.

    ReplyDelete