Thursday, June 2, 2011

stop the madness

I came home from school last night oh so sleepy. I figured hey, I'll just lie down and rest my eyes a moment, then I'll get up and make myself some supper and study and maybe pop in a movie. Instead I woke up 9 hours later when my boyfriend got home from Mullock St. Sigh. But getting up at 2am to study and watch the dawn march in was pretty lovely too. I could hear my upstairs neighbors swishing around upstairs at 4am, so apparently they're as insane as me.

Tonight I have class until 9:30pm, and like every Thursday the thought of being at MUN that late rips my heart into little pieces. All I want to do when I get home that late is sleep, eat, or laze. Especially laze.

I am not allowing myself much fun this weekend. I have two midterms next week, and an assignment due on Friday, so I am going to limit my fun to something cozy and sober and nice. All my friends seem to be attending a party on Friday night as far as I'm aware, so I was thinking bbq and crafts with whoever is not going. SARAH I'M LOOKING AT YOU WITH YEARNING. ABSOLUTE YEARNING.

Apparently Canada Post is talking of striking, and this saddens me because I have important letters and forms drifting towards me in the mail as we speak. So I sure hope they don't, because this will sadden me on a deep level. Life, you are funny.

Rant rant. Snore.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment