Wednesday, June 8, 2011

songs i can't out of my head

Allan Ford, being the darling he is, has pimped out my iPod to epic proportions. I haven't downloaded music is yeons and I was getting pretty tired of everything on it, to the extent that I could pretty much guess which song was going on next when I had it on "shuffle". It was in serious need of an extensive makeover. Now I get to wander the streets to SO much beautiful music - new albums by bands I love (like Fleet Foxes and the Strokes~), and amazing music by artists I've never listened to before (like Coeur de Pirate, and Bedouin Soundclash). Thank you, Allan, for this marvellous gift.
In the spirit of new music, I have many songs I cannot get out of my head. Here are three that have been looping in and out of my brain the last few days.











Especially pleased with Architecture in Helsinki - SUCH FUN SUMMER MUSIC. Although it doesn't feel at all like summer right now, as its been raining pretty much my entire life and its so foggy I don't know where I am half the time. Sigh. Sun, what did we do to offend you? Please come back.



XO

1 comment: